- We are an outreach ministry of St. James the Apostle Catholic Church and a non-profit preschool program.
- We believe in fostering the development of each child by offering a nurturing and creative learning environment.
- Children that graduate from St. James Preschool are not only prepared to move on to upper grades, they have grown spiritually, emotionally and physically too.
- Our school offers programs for children ages 12 months to 5 years old.
- Our preschool is one of the only schools in our county to offer a S.T.R.E.A.M. curriculum. For information about our curriculum, please click here
- St. James Preschool staff are highly qualified teachers with many years of experience. The staff is dedicated to serving the needs of the young children of the parish and community.
- It is our belief that we are in partnership with our parents as our children begin their education, social and developmental growth as well as their spiritual growth.
The St. James Preschool programs strive to promote good Christian values that form the foundation of our Catholic faith and reflect the love of Christ.